1. The word “Intent” came from a design phrase: “design with intent” which means there should be a purpose in the design. If you’re going to add, remove, or change something in a design, you must have an answer to the question “why?” Why add this? Why remove that? Why change it? Every detail should have a purpose, every detail should be perfected, and there should be less detail. The word “House” represents myself, my studio, as well as the crew, collective, team, friends, etc. I’m working with on a projects. You put those two together and you get House of Intent.
The word “House” also represents my love of House Music or Electronic Dance Music (EDM). Whatever taste and style you like, whether it’s Hardstyle, Trance, Jump, Trap, at the end of the day, we’re all praising House Music.
I’m a Graphic Designer, Illustrator, Photographer, Motion Designer/Videographer & Editor, Web Designer, and DJ. I’m also currently experimenting in Audio and Music Production. With that said, I love what I do so quality and practicality is the utmost importance in my work. I strive for perfection on every project while having fun, learning new things, and meeting new people.
I’ve been doing this ever since I can remember. I love art and drawing when I was younger and from that, stemmed off into graphic design and what my career is today. Along the way I have managed to collect multiple prestiges awards for my work.
From American Advertising Federation (AAF)
• Student Best of Show for GOTHAM Integrated Campaign (Local)
• Gold for GOTHAM Integrated Campaign (Local)
• Gold for GOTHAM Integrated Campaign (District)
From California Industrial & Technology Association
• First Place Award for GOTHAM Branding
• Outstanding Project for GOTHAM Branding
• Outstanding Project for Cultivate R-Space Branding
From Journalism Association of Community Colleges
• First Place: Front Page Layout (Broadsheet)
• First Place: Student Designed Advertisement
From Sacramento City College
• Silver in Print Design
• Silver in Web Design
When I’m not working, filming, or in the studio, I’m outdoors hiking, longboarding, or at a music festival being devoured by euphoric sound. My second love is Electronic Dance Music. I fell in love with it in the mid 90’s and ever since, I’ve been hooked. I listen to all it’s genres but Hardstyle/Hard Dance is King.
I’m also a Subaru Enthusiast. I own my dream car: Blue 2005 Subaru Impreza WRX STi named Eevee. Fastest I’ve gotten her is 146mph.
Other hobbies: Camping, skimboarding, off roading/rallying, and kickin’ it with some of the most down to earth people I know, my squad and friends,The Pal Squad. #TPS